Windows Systems Administrator (including virtualization technologies such as vSphere/ESX, Hyper-V, XenServer, etc.)
excellent communication skills (both spoken and written English), and the individual must be a team player, but is capable of working on his or her own.
The Senior Engineer will work with a team of individuals to support Microsoft Windows 2003/2008/2012 server environments and underlying virtualization technologies. The individual should have hands-on experience with various infrastructure management products, including:
• Virtualization products by VMware, Microsoft, Citrix, or other vendors
• Active Directory
• DNS, DHCP, WINS
• Strong Windows server management/troubleshooting skills.
• Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS, formerly Terminal Services)
• Application Delivery using Citrix products, App-V, or other similar technologies
• Enterprise backup agents (TSM, NetBackup, etc.)
• Other server management products
The individual must be able to analyze situations and problems to determine how to resolve problems and the root cause of these problems. The individual will also be responsible for following change control procedures to plan/test/implement Infrastructure changes in coordination with business owners. This position will require an individual who is a self-starter, detail oriented, and has the ability to work with little or no supervision. Excellent verbal/written communication is a must. This position does require providing support after hours and during weekends, on a rotational-basis.
Provide operational support on a 24×7 rotation basis.
|Job Category||IT Support|